Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday April 11, 2007

Well I have decided to join the blogging world. Here are some pictures of Parker's first Easter. Parker and I went to Mammy and Popa's for Easter lunch to spend with the Lane family. Daddy was on call so he did not get to join us for the home cooking.









2 comments:

josh and darci said...

Yeah!! The Wessons have joined the world of blogging!! See, it's not that hard :) I'm sorry that Parker's sick. Brax has perked up as the day has progressed, but still has that yucky nose. I guess that's part of being a kid, right? Have a good week!!

the millers said...

YEAH!!!! you have a blog!!!! I am so excited!!! Now if we could just get Laura Essner and Becca on board...! Parker looked precious in his Easter duds! We miss you so much and can't wait to come see you!!