Sunday, July 8, 2007

This weekend my sweet husband took Parker to Alabama for the weekend to give me a little break. He made me appointments for a spa day which was wonderful. Friday when I got home he had me a dozen pink roses, 2 bottles of wine and a very sweet card. I did get to rest and relax but I sure missed my two boys. Parker gave me tons of hugs when they got home this morning. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful men in my life. Here are some pictures of their weekend with the family.





























3 comments:

Lincoln said...

Think you could have your hubby talk to mine?! What I would give for a few minutes to myself...you got a whole weekend! Miss you! He is getting so big!

Laura said...

A little break from your little one sure does make you appreciate them so much more when you're back together again, eh? Don't feel guilty. It's a great way to invest in yourself. Glad you had a good time. And snaps to Brian for being a sweet hubby.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.