I know I know I have not updated the blog in a while. There is so much going on right now I don't even know where to begin. Our house is on the market and currently we have a pending contract. Which means we will have to be out by the end of the month with no place to live yet! Brian has been in Lawrenceburg for the month of April. So Parker, Ringo and I have living the single parent life during the week. Not so much fun. We sure do miss daddy and can't wait until he comes home.
So if anyone is up for helping back or keeping a 1 1/2 year old out of the packed boxes (mammy,popa, GG, or grandad) that would be wonderful.
I do have one of picture to post of my two favorite men we have been so busy keeping the house clean and playing outside every afternoon I have forgotten to take pictures.
Thanks for checking on us and I will have more pictures to post next update.
2 comments:
You have been busy, I was beginning to wonder about you not posting for a month!!!!
sweet picture! i know you've been swamped lately...hang in there! we're praying for you three. we love and miss you guys, and you know ben and drew would LOVE to play with parker anytime you need a little break. just let me know!
Post a Comment