Saturday, July 19, 2008

Florida Again

This past week Parker with with some of my family to Florida. I say some because if it was all my immediate family it would be 22 people with siblings, husbands and all the kids.
We stayed in Sandestin with my parents and had a good time. This week Parker hit the terrible two's. He has been good for so long and now he has turned into a totally different child. Hopefully this will not last long.
I didn't write about this but I have also changed Parker's bed to a big boy bed. He is doing really well and staying in his bed all night.


My dad (Poppa) reading to Parker and Jackson or "Ackson" as Parker call him.
While we were in Sandestin with my family Brian's family was in Panama City. So Parker and I decided to take a day trip and go and visit with them so Parker and Brody "Body" could play.

Parker loved this little carousel ride. He wanted to keep riding we eventually ran out of quarters.
Brody not a fan like Parker was. He is too much into running around to see what he can get into.


See above the terrible two's could not get him off the "Ski Ball".
I can never get a picture of Parker smiling so I think this is the first.
We got home yesterday and to our surprise daddy came home. We were so glad to see him! So the rest of the weekend we are just going to hang out as a family.
Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for checking on us.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Jodee said...

What is up with the weirdo comment things...I got one like that a couple months ago....Anywho! Those pictures were great- Loved his smile you caught! Also love that he didnt listen to mommy when she told him to get off the skiball machine- sounds like some other 5 year old child I know!!!!! Glad you had a nice trip and that daddy is home! Oh and good luck with the potty training!