Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This past Sunday we had Trunk or Treat at church. Parker finally got the hang of it towards the end; he would go up to the cars and hold his bucket out for some Halloween candy - too cute! Here are some pictures of Parker as Pooh and some other Halloween cuties.


Jay and Parker


This is the only picture we could get of all the kids. Ben jumping off the truck, Parker, Brody, Brax, Drew, & Jay. If you look real hard you can see Weston in the back; he was deep into the candy basket!


I love this picture of Parker and Brody. Brody is looking at Parker like "why are you crying dude?"






Parker playing with Baby Brooklyn.


"I gots my sucker & that's all I need."














3 comments:

Jodee said...

That is exactly what he was saying too...I got my sucker and that is all I want! Too cute...love him in that costume!

the Wilbecks said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I hate that we had to miss it. At least now he should have the hang of it for Halloween...

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!