Brian's family was in town for Brian's graduation so of course we had plenty of fun with the boys. They decided they wanted to sing to everyone. Below are pictures of the boys singing; we did get some video but I can't remember how to put it on the blog.



Last Saturday we had our
annual Breakfast with Santa at church. Here is Brian and Parker while we waited in line to see Santa writing him a letter.

Owen was waiting in line with us so we took this opportunity to take a picture of the boys. I think Owen is touching the tree but it looks like he is reaching out to Parker.

Parker would not sit in Santa's lap so this is the best we could do for a picture. Hopefully the church got a good picture.

But he did give Santa his list of his Christmas wishes.

Lastly, we had crafts. I helped Parker decorate a Christmas tree ornament for the tree.

Thanks for checking on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment