Sunday, May 13, 2007

My First Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day as a mom. We spent the weekend in Kentucky with my parents. On Saturday my niece Rachel graduated from WKU. On Sunday after church my dad cooked all us moms a wonderful lunch. My husband got me a beautiful ring with Parker's birthstone. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all those who read this blog.


Parker and I with my niece Becky and her baby Jackson











My parents with all the grand kids and one great grandchild





Parker got a new wagon this weekend. Emily and Parker had fun being pulled around by Rachel and Katie.














I guess this is a hint that I need to get Parker's haircut. Rachel put a barrette in his hair.








Parker is not crawling yet he just gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth.









3 comments:

The Wessons said...

Here you are Sallie

josh and darci said...

Happy Mother's Day, friend!! I guess if nothing else, then we'll see each other next week when we do girls night out. I can't believe that Parker is already up on his hands and knees. He'll be crawling in no time... get ready for your world to change!!!

the millers said...

thanks!!!! great pictures! he's so big and Darci is so right...he will be mobile in NO time...brace yourself!!