A six month journal chronicalling one 40 year old man's journey to physical fitness.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Vacation Trip-Memorial Day
Parker and I started our week of vacation with a trip to the Nashville Zoo with some of our mommy friends. Then Brian, Parker and I headed to Alabama to go on a lake trip. We first stopped off to visit Brian's grandparents and while we were there Parker BEGAN CRAWLING! Yes Parker has started to crawl and now he is everywhere.
Parker and Eli
Jay, Brax, Eli, Parker and Avery climbing on the rocks. This is the best picture we could do with all the other kids so mobile.
Brian's grandparents-they were so excited to see Parker.
Parker did not like the lake the first day he would not get out of my arms, but the second day he did better and was finally able to relax.
The dads gave the kiddos a bath together and they had a ball.
Parker has learned about the camera. He hammed it up all weekend everytime someone had a camera out.
Lastly Parker and Emily Kullman played very well together all weekend. I didn't get many pictures of Brody playing I guess he is to busy now that he is walking to play with these two.
1 comment:
Great Pictures! Glad you posted! I miss you guys already! WAY TO GO PARKER!!! Christi, your life will never be the same!
Post a Comment