Saturday, June 2, 2007

1st Haircut!!!

Today we took Parker to get his first haircut. He did great until the end. But I have to say I am very sad he doesn't look like my little baby anymore he looks like a big boy.




























4 comments:

Lincoln said...

I am pretty sure that is the same lady that cut Lincoln's hair for the first time too! Miss you! Love, Trish and Linc

Linda Wesson said...

He looks like a little man, absoutely perfect! Some of the "snips" were not too festive, but at the end, I think he was as proud of himself as we are!

Laura said...

He's not a baby any more!!! Very handsome. I wish Avery were ready for the big girl cut. She still has the baby mullett.

Linda said...

I wish I could have seen him before he got his haircut. The pictures are beautiful. Great-Aunt Linda Wesson