Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Creek Falls

So after a month of no post I thought I would update everyone on what has been going on at the Wesson house. Well this weekend Brian and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary at Fall Creek Falls. We spent the weekend in a Bed and Breakfast with no T.V. and no cell phone service. We took a couple of hikes and just hung out together remembering what it was like to be by ourselves. Parker spent the weekend with GG (Brian's mom) and had a great time. We forgot our camera so there are no pictures from our weekend. The falls weren't all that great since we are in a draught. But below are some pictures of Parker around the house playing and of course making a mess which I am sure all you mom's can attest to that. And also some pictures of our beach trip that we took with Grandad (Brian's dad). We had a good time except for Parker getting sick. Parker hated the sand but loved the pool!









3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad to see pictures of you guys! I miss you!!! I've been carrying around Parker's birthday present for 2 months now.

josh and darci said...

You guys got some great family pictures on the beach! Glad you guys enjoyed your time away from the kiddo. It's so needed in a marriage!! Hope to see you soon!

Sallie said...

yea! welcome back to bloggerland! I'm so glad to see new pictures of you! You guys look like you had a great time at the beach and I know you enjoyed being just a couple again for the weekend! We all need a little of that! miss you!