A six month journal chronicalling one 40 year old man's journey to physical fitness.
Parker has started taking steps. Check out the video.
Hooray! Don't you love how proud they are of themselves when they take those first steps?? He's a doll. I need some Parker lovin'.
what a cutie! I can't believe he's old enough to be walking! Give him some kisses from me!
i LOVE that laugh! he is adorable, and i know you are so proud...even if it means he's going to be more mobile. here's to the latest milestone in his life. love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray! Don't you love how proud they are of themselves when they take those first steps?? He's a doll. I need some Parker lovin'.
what a cutie! I can't believe he's old enough to be walking! Give him some kisses from me!
i LOVE that laugh! he is adorable, and i know you are so proud...even if it means he's going to be more mobile. here's to the latest milestone in his life. love ya!
Post a Comment