Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Our Thanksgiving wasn't what we had planned but we were able to enjoy our day together just the three of us. I took Parker to the doctor on Tuesday because I thought he was getting an ear infection and wanted to get some medicine before we headed out of town. Turns out that he some how got hand, foot and mouth (he had a rash on his bottom, hands and feet, and blisters in his mouth and throat). So we could not be around kids for 3 days which meant out trip to Birmingham was out. So Wednesday morning I rushed to the grocery store to buy all the fixins so my family could have Thanksgiving diner. I made a turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, bread and a pumpkin pie. I know my dear husband was sad that we didn't get to spend the day with his family but we made the best of it. So after 5 days now of Parker and I being stuck in this house we are ready for the real world tomorrow. On the bright side I did get somethings accomplished like laundry, cleaning the house, putting up the Christmas tree but most of all I got to spend time with Parker and Brian. My parents (mammy and poppa) came down Friday to give Brian and I a break so we went to diner and on Saturday I finished up Christmas shopping. Although it wasn't the holiday week we had planned it turned out to be o.k with Brian, Parker and I getting to spend a lot of time together that we usually don't get to do. No pictures this post many days we didn't get out of our PJ's. We are doing much better.

Thanks for check in on us!
Brian, Christi and Parker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.