Today the Church's new playground had a ribbon cutting ceremony. John and Brian met Laura and I at the church with the kids so they could enjoy the new playground. I think Parker and Jay had more fun playing with the orange cones (used to keep traffic away) it didn't work to well after Parker and Jay moved them around the parking lot. Parker did not like the playground at all. He would not let go of Laura or I. So here is a picture of Jay playing and Parker being held by Laura and I.
2 comments:
Good to see you yesterday. I wish we could have been at the playground to "play" with Parker, but it would have been a little difficult without daddy's help :) Maybe we should all go sometime without the crowd... Maybe Parker would venture out more. Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment