Thursday, June 5, 2008

We are moved (sort of)

Well we are partially unpacked and settled in to our temporary new home. We moved into a rental house this past weekend (we put our house on the market and it sold faster than we expected) and are adjusting from East Nashville to Franklin.
Parker was really good while Brian and I packed up the house. He managed to find new and excited things to play with.
I was packing up the kitchen and heard momma, momma, momma turned around and this is what I found. How he got himself in this basket I will never know.
After we took the glass out of the shelves Parker thought this was his little man cave. He laughed and played in there forever.
This was Parker's last night in our old house. I sure will miss my big yard and all my flowers.


Parker is adjusting much better than I thought he would to the new place. He has more room to play and more rooms to go into. He is having fun exploring and finding some toys that had been boxed up for a few months.
Man's best friend. Ringo is so good with Parker. He doesn't really care that Parker is in HIS bed and has HIS toy.


Brian is now in Ohio and Parker, Ringo and I are hanging in there.
Thanks for checking in on us!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Okay- 1st your flower garden is beautiful...i can see you have worked very hard on your yard and flowers since I have seen it last. Everything looks so nice...I love your clamatis- you have such a nice green thumb! 2nd Parker is the cutest- he has such the major chunck going on! Love all the pictures!

Lincoln said...

New house in Franklin! You are way to close to us to not have play date soon! We miss you! Trish and Linc

The Blankinships said...

can't wait to see the new place! i'm so glad you're a bit closer now.