This past week we found out the sex of the baby and yes it is a girl. I will save Brenna some dignity for when she reads this someday and wont post the picture that shows she is a girl.
Below is her profile. Her head and body you can also see her little hand by her face.
This picture is of her tiny little fingers.

We are all so excited that she is healthy. Parker keeps telling everybody he is having a baby sister. I hope that excitement continues once she gets here.

5 comments:
A girl! Yeah! Miller will have someone to play with! Parker will be such a great big brother! Can't wait to hear details! Love Trish
Congrats on the girl! You will make the best little "girl mommy"! That is wonderful news that she is a girl and healthy!!!!
congrats...so exciting!!!
LOVE her name, Christi!!! what colors are you doing for her??
Sallie- I don't know what colors yet since we aren't in our house.
Post a Comment