Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we decided to do something different; Brian's family came to our house and Mandy and I cooked for everyone.
GG and Poppa didn't come up until Friday so on Thursday we took the boys to see to Fantasy In Ice. They had a great time but it was so cold in there! We went a long time ago when it first came to Nashville and this year it was so different and more colorful.









Mandy and I before we ate the Thanksgiving feast.










Mandy and I always like to get the boys matching PJ's. Mandy got these cute Santa PJ's for the boys to wear.


They had so much fun together! They have both been asking for the other since they left yesterday.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and friends.
Thanks for checking in on us!






2 comments:

Lincoln said...

We weren't sure if Linc would like Ice...but it looks like Parker had a great time! Hope you are feeling great!

Jodee said...

Okay- I want to know which boy cleaned there huge plate of food? I see Parker's cousin has two forks~ looked like Parker was forced to take his own thumb?! His little look is so familar!! I think I would buy him anything he wanted with that look! Priceless!