Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brenna Rose

Brenna Rose arrived March 23, 2009 at 6:41 PM. She weighed in at 6lbs and 4oz and 18 inches long and had \
a head full of hair.
Big Brother already being a big helper, helping dad carry her in the house the first time.

Proud Daddy!


Parker liked to hold her the first couple of days and now he just ignores her. He is slowly adjusting but we have a long way to go. He continues to challenge us everyday and we have to remind ourselves that his world has turned upside down now that he has to share his mommy and daddy.










Both sets of proud grandparents!
We are doing well! Thanks for checking in on us!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie and a head full of hair !! How are you doing ?? Tell Parker hello for me and give them both a kiss from Aunt Charlotte !!
I enjoy your Blog so much !! Thanks !!

Love
Aunt Charlotte

Lincoln said...

She is beautiful!!! I am so happy for all of you! Hope we can see you soon! Let us know if there is anything you need! Love you!

Jodee said...

I got your announcement today in the mail- sooo cute! I just love all her hair and that cute pink bow too!

I think she looks like you mommy!!!