Yesterday we also took Brenna for her two week check up a few days early. She is already back up to her birth weight and grew a 1/2 inch in height. She received a clean bill of health except for her murmur (two small VSD's) that they still here. She goes for her check up with the cardiologist next week.
We had a good night last night went 3-4 hrs between feedings so I feel so much better today. We even got out and about today.
Thanks for checking on us and I will post more pictures later.
2 comments:
That is a sweet picture. His little face shows how hard he is concentrating on doing it just right! :) Glad he is wanting to help...
I know you have to be busy busy busy with two little munchkins! Hope she gets a good check-up with the cardiologist too! I am just in love with all that hair!
Post a Comment