Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long Overdue Update 2 of 2

Parker turned 3! I can't believe he is 3 years old. He is getting so big and growing up so fast on me. We had Parker's birthday party for his friends at "Pump it Up" in Brentwood. He had blast! Thank you to all his friends who came out and celebrated with us.
Parker and Cousin Brody. He calls him cousin Brody so we don't get confused between cousin Brody and friend Brody.


Parker and Mom playing or rather me falling out.
















Parker and Daddy. As the older he gets the more he looks like his daddy. What handsome pair of men I have in my life.







Parker and Mom, Momma, or Mommy I am called all three of these days.




All of his friends that came to play with us!










After we had the party at "Pump It Up" we had a party for the family at our house.









Parker opening his presents.



This is how I found these two this morning before church. They are already such great friends. It makes me so happy to see them love on each other. Parker is a great big brother.



Thanks for checking on us. I will try harder to update the blog more often.


No comments: