Well, my knee is getting much better. I joined the Rec Center in Williamson County and started doing some rehab on my knees. Things like leg curls, leg extensions, leg presses. Also, been laying of all leg exercises. Doing mostly upper body exercises; I actually went for a swim today. Let me tell ya, that ain't no joke. I only swam a short distance and it killed me!Also, I've been doing a little research on pose running. It's a style of running that takes a lot of weight and pressure off the knees. A bit hard to understand but I have high hopes for helping my running problems. It seems that I may not be able to avoid running in these crossfit competitions so I better do what I can to help my knees and prevent another injury.
Exercise
AM: Leg rehab plus swimming 230 meters
PM: 7x7
7 rounds of the following:
GHD situps x 7 reps
Back extensions x 7 reps
KBS x 7 reps
pullups x 7 reps
pushups x 7 reps
dips x 7 reps
12ft rope climb
Diet
Calories 2325, protein 28%, carbs 38%, fat 28%
Lifestyle
Sleep 7hrs
Supplements - glucosamine, fish oil, MVI, soy protein
coffee x 2 cups
Mood - good
Mood - good
Weight - 166.8 (damn it! just can't seem lose any poundages)
No comments:
Post a Comment