
I've been putting some thought into my fitness goals. It's great to say "I wanna lose weight", but I thought some more quantitative endpoints would be better. Should it be just to lose 20 pounds or should I also have some physical fitness goals. Since training for and competing in the Garage Games series is a hellava lot harder than I anticipated, I thought I should have some goals surrounding performance. The following is what I have come up with to try and achieve over the next year. I know that some of the weight (such as 95# snatches and 135# cleans) may be a little light, but I actually don't know my one max reps on a lot of lifts so I just put a little heavier weight than what I work out with.
Goals for 2011:
1. Drop weight to 154#
2. Waist size 32
3. Clean 135#
4. Snatch 95#
5. Do 10 strict pullups
6. Do 20 kipping pullups
7. Fran under 6 minutes
8. No coffee for 30 consecutive days
9. "Perfect" diet for 7 consecutive days
10. Finish top 20 in 2012 scaled mens Garage Games (lofty goal, I know)
No comments:
Post a Comment