
So, I decided to have a cheat meal on Friday night; which, was 3 slices pizza, 2 pieces cheesey bread, and who knows how many pieces of cinnamon bread. It was great! I was craving some crappy food and Jet's totally satisfied. I had originally reached my goal weight of 164.4# that morning. Well, it's Monday morning and I'm up to 165.8#.
The weekend sucked. That pizza led to a weekend of not so great dieting and only one workout. I ate pretty clean but just wasn't in to working out this weekend. Hung out with the family mostly and really enjoyed it.
My Saturday workout included a chipper and 30 minutes on elyptical for a total of about 1 hour 45 minutes. Good workout but didn't help much.
So, now I'm up at 4 am to meet some guys on the other side of town for a early morning crossfit workout. I'm off work today and I plan on really kicking my ass with probably a three-day. This early morning workout, mid-day swim/cardio/leg routine, and then to Buck's this afternoon. Let's RAWK!
No comments:
Post a Comment